Feathers Boutique respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognises the importance of protecting your information collected. All personal information collected to process and fulfill your order is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and most importantly, in the control of the individual.
We do not share credit card information with any third parties, other than for the purpose of processing payments for the product you have ordered.
We will only ask for and use relevant personal information necessary to conduct our business.
We collect personal information in the normal course of providing services for our customers. These services include:
- Enrolling a Customer in the Feathers Loyalty Program
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Providing contact details to authorised Couriers, or their agents, for the specific purpose of delivering customer purchases
- Registering an online account
- Maintaining Loyalty Membership database
- Processing credit card purchases
- Providing tailoring instructions
- Arranging product holds
- Creating a Customer LayBy
- Providing you with relevant consumer information
- Notifying you of new products, offerings, sales etc
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
As required by law, you may "opt-out" from direct marketing material that Feathers Boutique may send. Alternatively, you may contact our head office if you do not wish your details to be used for marketing purposes (see Contact).
If you have any questions not covered here, please contact us email@example.com
Alternatively, more information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au